Monday, January 11, 2010

It has now been one month since I sent "Trish's Dishes" to Fair Wind Press. I have not heard anything yet, the last 2 publishers I sent my book to sent back rejections within 2 weeks, so I am very hopeful here.

When I started putting together my collection of recipes I never thought that I would be sending them to a publisher. I was just going to staple them together and hand them out to my clients. Then as it grew I thought I would get them bound at Kinko's and sell them at the different offices that I work at. But the more I worked on it the more information I kept adding until it became a full book, the manuscript is 175 pages. Now I research publishers and the market. I have someone to help with the marketing and taking pictures, thank you Frank. This project sure has changed since I started it and I believe that there are going to be many more exciting changes still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment